We’ve heard it time and again – “Classic cars are just so expensive to buy and to maintain!” Many people consider them overpriced, not worth it – call it what you may, but you would be surprised to know that there are many affordable classic cars out there in the market. Yes, the economy is changing, so if you are a collector of classic cars or if you just like them – now is the time for you to skim through the online auctions and the classified sections in the newspapers to find some of your choice. This article too will give you some valuable information, in case you want to buy a classic car that’s not just affordable, but also easy to maintain.
Firstly, let’s define affordable classic cars – they should cost 10,000 dollars or less – they should be easy to maintain. You need a car that not only looks swanky, but also fits into your budget. The next time you see a Rolls Royce or a Pierce Arrow, you needn’t feel jealous and think, “When will I get one of those?” Like we said, if your hobby is classic car collecting, or if you simply want to pick up a classic car for no reason at all – this is the time to do so.
You would be pleased to know that there are many affordable classics out there – don’t go by the rarity restriction, instead, we suggest you look at the volume produced cars, those with unique features. We list the top 5 affordable classic cars for your benefit:
1. De Tomaso Pantera Road Racer – this car has a high 822 BHP and a 220 MPH, it’s highly powers, and a great investment to make. The speed is wonderful, and it’s a racing car as well. The acceleration is decent.
2. 1973 Aston Martin DBS Vantage – this is an incredible car that gives you the feel of the vintage 70’s, and what’s more, the coordination of the engine is just awesome. It’s definitely a special car, one that deserves to be bought!
3. 1957 Bentley S1 Saloon – this car is absolutely affordable, and on top of that – it’s easy to maintain! The design is really quite original, and with this Bentley, you’re tempted to just jump in and drive off into the sunset. The chrome color is unique, and the body is quite solid.
4. Ford Mustang – one of the classic cars of all time – it’s still a huge favorite today, you must check out the 4.0L VL6 engine, and the red hot body isn’t bad either! It has great features which you’re bound to love, and even though there are many Ford models available in the market today, this one still remains in the hearts of classic car lovers.
5. 1962 Pre-Proteus Jaguar C-type – this has the 1962 Proteus look, and it’s an attractive car that has a 4-speed manual gearbox, plus there’s even an overdrive one.
So go ahead, pick up one, two or even three classic cars today – because they’re so affordable!